Job Location: Gold Coast, Australia
We’re searching for an Account Coordinator or Account Executive who is looking to work hard, learn quickly and have fun – all while building a real career within our agency.
Sound like you or someone you know? Then read on!
Your New Career Opportunity
Axis is a young, independent and fast growing digital marketing agency with offices servicing Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and the Gold Coast. We specialise in creating websites, search and social campaigns that are content-led and conversion focused.
We are seeking an Account Coordinator or Account Executive who is looking to work hard, learn quickly and have fun – all while building a real career by playing a key role within our agency.
Our ideal candidate is energetic, ambitious and curious. You should be equal parts people whisperer and enjoy building relationships, mixed with a savviness for digital marketing and advertising.
As a go-to person for Agency Management, you’ll need to be able to think under pressure and thrive while managing multiple deadlines and clients.
Most importantly, you should be interested in building a career in an agency as this role will provide experience and exposure to senior management, both within the agency and with clients.
About Your New Role
This role will give you an excellent opportunity to build upon your foundational knowledge of marketing or advertising, providing real hands on experience with potential to progress into a more senior position quickly.
No two days will be the same and almost everything you do in this role will have an impact on both the agency and our clients’ businesses.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Assisting with the development and coordinating the implementation of digital marketing campaigns across Search and Social Media (Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
- Working closely with clients as a key day-to-day contact. Phone, email & face-to-face meetings will play a key part of your role.
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of client campaign performance
- Leading the day-to-day financial management of your accounts including invoicing, estimating, project budget management and forecasting
- Assisting Senior Management in the development of new business, strategic projects, proactive opportunities and the occasional coffee run.
What You’ll Need To Make The Most Of This Role
- Tertiary education in business, marketing, advertising or communications will be highly regarded, as will previous experience within an agency, media or marketing environment.
- Existing practical knowledge of the Google and Facebook advertising platforms would be highly regarded
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere with multiple and changing priorities and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment to developing and maintaining client relationships
- A flexible, agile and can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented, with good organisational skills and the ability to work independently effectively
- Proficient in the use of all the tools of the agency trade – email, phone, Google Docs and Microsoft Office product suite
- A passion for digital marketing and emerging media
What You’ll Receive In Return
In addition to a comprehensive remuneration package, we’ll provide you with practical, hands on training with plenty of travel and the opportunity to progress in your career.
How You Can Join Our Team
If you think you fit the description of what we’re looking for, plus have the skills, attitude and desire to be part of a growing digital marketing agency, then we want to hear from you!
Simply email your resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you’d be a good fit for the role to info(at)axiswebagency.com.au.
Applications close upon the appointment of the successful applicant. Confidentiality is assured.